Friday, December 12, 2014

My Friend Is A Writter.

I have a writter friend. Her name is Komang Utari. 
She was be my friend since we're in the elementary school. grade??? Sorry, I forgot about that. :'(

Please follow her blog : komangutari09.blogspot.com and wattpad : www.wattpad.com/user/komangut . 

FYI, you can download wattpad mobile application in appstore for mac (apple.inc's products) and playstore (google playstore) for android. Follow her!! She is an incredible young adult writter.. =)

She post a new stories in wattpad and the part she have been posted it still shorty, if you want her to post it more.. comment in each of the part about your value/opinion after you read stories's parts.
The title of the story that I recommend to all of you is "He is my boy, Girl!"
I like it so much, so I recommend all of you to read and leave a comment to support her.

Thank you, my friend...
to entertain us with your romantic, adorable, sweet, and cute stories. <3


[MF]

No comments:

Post a Comment