Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sorry...

Sorry to all of my friends in campus who has gave your time to be friend with me. Sorry, I really imperfect immature friend for you, all. I'm so selfish to all of you. I only think what I need and didn't think what you need. But, I really can't give you a real reason why I did this to all of you. I really can't give you know. But, I believe... I'm very optimist... sometimes all of you will understand/know why I do this. Sorry, I can't give all of you the real reason, because it's out of your business. None of your business. Please, all of you guys!! Don't KEPO!

Now, I know the real meaning of true friends, best buddies, and best friends between the meaning of just friend. Today, I'm thankful to all of my friends in the campus. Without all of you, I will not notice and forget 'bout who are my true friends. Thanks a lot to all of you, guys... Actually, my best buddies are still standing up on there..~ My eyes couldn't see it, but my heart can feel it <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment